venerdì 10 aprile 2020

How soul music can save your life in the age of virus Vol. 2





Another raid in the fantastic world of soul music, an additional possibility to cheer up these difficult days.







01 Gladys Knight & The Pips -The End of Our Road
02 Howard Tate - Glad I Know Better
03 Solomon Burke - That Lucky Old Sun (Just Rolls Around Heaven All Day)
04 Brenda Holloway - Think it over (before you break my heart)
05 Charlie Rich - Love Is After Me
06 James Carr - Dixie Belle
07 Otis Redding & Carla Thomas - New Year's Resolution
08 Carolyn Franklin  - Don't Wake Up In The Morning Micheal
09 Ike & Tina Turner - Fool in love
10 Johnny Adams - Proud woman
11 Nina Simone - Some Say
12 Ray Charles -Leave My Woman Alone
13 O.V.Wright - Nobody But You
14 Solomon Burke - These Arms Of Mine
15 Otis Redding - Chain Gang

16 Vivian Reed - I Wanna Be Free
17 Bettye Lavette - My Train is Comin' In
18 Doris Duke - I Can't Do Without You
19 Tyrone Davis - Slip Away
20 Aretha Franklin - Ain't nobody
21 Gladys Knight & The Pips - I Heard It Through the Grapevine
22 Otis Redding & Carla Thomas - Ooh Carla, Ooh Otis
23 Fontella Bass - You'll Never Know
24 James & Bobby Purify - Shake A Tail Feather
25 Carolyn Franklin  - You Really Didn't Mean I
26 Solomon Burke - In The Ghetto
27 James Carr - I'm Going for Myself
28 Marie Queenie Lyons -You Used Me
29 Otis Redding - Nothing Can Change This Love
30 Al Wilson - I'm Out To Get You
31 Ray Charles -Hallelujah I Love Her So

32 Syl Johnson - One-Way Ticket
33 James Carr - These Ain't Raindrops
34 Shirley Ellis - Soul Time
35 William Bell - Tribute to a king
36 Arthur Alexander - I Want To Marry You
37 Solomon Burke - Got To Get You Off My Mind
38 Johnny Adams -I Won't Cry
39 Gladys Knight & The Pips -It Should Have Been Me
40 Irma Thomas - Break-A-Way
41 Erma Franklin - By The Time I Get To Phoenix
42 Otis Redding - Respect
43 Solomon Burke - Tonight's The Night
44 Nina Simone - Feeling Good


HERE




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento