venerdì 31 marzo 2023

Keep the Faith - Northern Soul Tunes


 



A selection of great songs to keep the faith alive



01 Rita and the Tiaras - Gone With The Wind Is My Love
02 Curtis Lee - Is She in Your Town
03 Frankie Valli - The night
04 Ike & Tina Turner- Somebody (somewhere) needs you
05 Jackie Wilson - I Get The Sweetest feeling
06 Chairmen Of The Board - Give Me Just A Little More Time
07 Al Wilson - The Snake
08 Alice Clark-You hit me (right where it hurt me)
09 Ben Aiken- Satisfied
10 Shirley Ellis - Soul Time
14 Dobie Gray - Out On The Floor
15 Sue Lynne - Don't Pity Me
16 The Spinners - We're Gonna Be More Than Friends
17 Edwin Starr - Twenty Five Miles
18 Gloria Jones - Tainted Love
19 Betty Everett - Getting Mighty Crowded
20 Lou Lawton - Knick knack patty wack
21 The Valentines - Breakaway
22 David Ruffin - It's Gonna Take a Whole Lot of Doin'
23 The Contours - Sometimes I Have to Cry
24 Nancy Ames - I Don't Want To Talk About It
25 Don Thomas - Come On Train
26 The Cavaliers - Hold On To My
27 The Casualeers - Dance Dance Dance
28 Tyrone Davis - Turn Back The Hands Of Time
29 Yvonne Baker - You Didn't Say A Word
30 The Harvey Averne Dozen - Think it over
31 Sandi Sheldon - You're Gonna Make Me Love You
32 The Showstoppers - Ain’t nothing but a houseparty
33 The Charmaines - Eternally
34 Garnet Mimms - Looking For You
35 Frank Wilson - Do I Love You (Indeed I Do)
36 JJ Barnes - (Tell Me) Ain't It The Truth
37 Larry Laster - Go for yourself
38 The Vel-Vets - I Got to Find Me Somebody
39 The Vibrations - Cause You're
40 Timebox - Beggin
41 Sidney Barnes - I Hurt On The Other Side
42 Beverly Ann - You've Got Your Mind On Other Things
43 Mel & Tim - Backfield In Motion


 

 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento